- This highly productive mortiser is designed for producing various mortises simultaneously.
- Flexible head combination to meet specific job requirements.
- Double tables on front and back sides, permitting both sides operations for increased efficiency.
- Cutter speeds are frequency inverter controlled, providing variable speeds change.
- The entire operation motions are conveniently controlled by simply pressing the foot switch.
- Each carriage is adjusted independently.
- Two speeds cutter oscillation permits high/low speed change.
- Carriages slide on big steel rods. High speed cutter oscillation features maximum stability.
- Mortise width and depth are adjustable.
- The machine is designed for both mortising and drilling functions.
- Carriages are well constructed for adjusting mortise width independently.
|Numbers of carriage||4 sets|
|Numbers of spindle||4~6 spindle|
|Max. mortise width||100 mm|
|Max. mortise depth||50 mm|
|Cutter diameter||ø6~ø25 mm|
|Cutter shank diameter||ø16 mm|
|Distance between spindles||90~1000 mm|
|Oscillation speed (2 speeds)||95 / 190 strokes|
|Spindle speeds||5000, 10000 R.P.M.|
|Tilted mortise angle||20˚|
|Spindle motor||1.8 HP|
|Oscillation drive motor||1 HP|
|Total horsepower||6.2 kw (8.2 HP)|
|Working air pressure||6 BAR|
|Dust hood outlet diameter||ø4" x 2|
|Machine dimensions (LxWxH)||2200 x 1420 x 1650 mm|
|Packing dimensions (LxWxH)||2300 x 1600 x 1860 mm|
|Net weight / Gross weight||1450 kg / 1750 kg|