- The machine is constructed of upper and lower circular sawblades and followed with molding spindles at both ends. Designed for performing burr-free cutting and molding at both ends in a single pass.
- Specially designed circulated chain feed system greatly upgrades machining efficiency.
- Japan-imported chain features high quality, maximum wear resistance and long service life.
- Plastic steel chain blocks assure maximum wear resistance and maximum feed smoothness.
- Separately mounted control box provides added operational convenience.
- Synchronized feed at both ends ensures outstanding molding accuracy.
- A digital controller provided on the control panel for operational convenience and high accuracy of cutting length.
- Feed chain and rail employ an automatic lubrication system.
- Variable feed speed makes the machine ideal for cutting various soft and hard wood materials.