- Built with two tables for higher efficiency operations. High production rate up to 15 pcs per minute.
- NC control in combination with 7" colorful touch screen provide user-friendly operations and allow for selsction of various tenon shapes.
- Chinese and English display.
- 200 sets of memory capacity.
- Motion simulation function ensures the corect selection of tenon shape and avoid a danger of cutterhead bumping.
- X, Y-axis employ servo motor for directly driving the ball screw through a coupling, which features low backlash and high positioning accuracy.
- The spindle motor is controlled by a frequency inverter.
- Table tilts 0~30˚.
- Accommodates throw-away cutterhead.
|Spindle speed||10000 R.P.M.|
|Maximum tenon width||150 mm|
|Tenon thickness||80 mm|
|Minimum tenon depth|
|With standard tool||10~45 mm|
|Production rate||15 pcs/min.|
|Spindle motor||5 HP|
|Total horsepower||5.5 kw (7.3 HP)|
|Dust hood outlet diameter||4" x 2|
|Working air pressure||6 BAR|
|Machine dimensions||1950 x 1450 x 1570 mm|
|Packing dimensions||2050 x 1370 x 1820 mm|
|Net weight||1250 kg|
|Gross weight||1380 kg|