- The machine is movable, and does not require a foundation to install.
- Workpieces are easily fed into and removed from the machine.
- The saw tension can be read from the tension indicator.
- A counterweight controls the blade tension.
- Micrometric adjustment is effected by a handwheel.
- Saw guides are coated with Bakelite for high wear resistance.
- Dynamically balanced upper and lower wheels ensure smooth machine running.
- Bronze pieces are provided for wheel cleaning.
- The machine’s double cast iron support arms suit heavy-duty cutting.
|Cutting capacity||375 x 375 mm.||550 x 550 mm.|
|Min.cutting thickness||3 mm.||3 mm.|
|Distance from fence to blade||135 mm.||230 mm.|
|Distance from feed roller to blade||190 mm.||300 mm.|
|Wheel diameter||700 mm.||900 mm.|
|Wheel width||90 mm.||90 mm.|
|Width of blade||100 mm.||100 mm.|
|R.P.M. of blade||750 r.p.m.||700 r.p.m.|
|Length of blade||4,850 mm.||5,760 mm.|
|Feed speed (variable)||0-30 M/min.||0-30 M/min.|
|Wheel drive motor||20 HP||30 HP|
|Hydraulic pump motor||2 HP||2 HP|
|Powered elevation of upper wheels||-||1/4 HP|
|Packing dimensions||2,300 x 1,350 x 2,250 mm.||2,730 x 1,420 x 2,550 mm.|
|N.W. / G.W.||1,500 / 1,700 kgs.||2,600 / 2,800 kgs.|